Install 3M Vinyl Wrap in Chicago for an Affordable Price
3M films used in auto wrapping offer the highest quality that you can get on the market. They have superior properties of durability, strength, and UV protection. Colors don’t fade, and with the right maintenance, the wrap will last you up to 10 years. Sounds appealing? Get your free estimate for a full or a partial 3M vinyl wrap for your car! Give a call at 773-455-0467 and 312-212-0493 and chat with our 24/7 customer support specialists any time of the day!Book appointment
What is a 3M vinyl wrap?
3M vinyl wrap is a technologically advanced film that is applied over the body of your car to renew its look, protect it from damage, or keep the original paintwork immaculate. Here at Tinting Chicago we carefully apply a thin layer of 3M wrap in a professional dust-free, moisture-free environment, with the help of special tools. Only these conditions guarantee impeccable application without bubbles, wrinkles, or cracks.
If 3M film installation sounds appealing to you, book your appointment today or pop into one of our shops: 3621 N Harlem Ave., 2720 W Grand Ave. in Chicago, or 1402 N Rand Rd in Palatine. Here you can talk with our specialists and discuss your wrapping options.
3M films and Tinting Chicago: your wrapping options
- Wrap a full vehicle of any type — sedan, SUV, van, boat, and even a helicopter!
- Choose partial 3M wraps: install film on the most vulnerable parts of your car such as the bumper or hood, or customize the wrap installation in any unique way, using the combination of colors and patterns
- Renew the look. First of all, our customers choose to wrap their vehicles in 3M vinyl to renew the look of their vehicle, or to quickly customize their design
- Increase the resale value. The other group of our clients tends to wrap their cars because they want to keep or raise their resale value, which is easily achievable with the help of wrapping
- Save cash! 3M vinyl wrap is the most expensive on the market, but it is still much cheaper than the repainting work. Usually, you can save up to 50% on changing your car’s look when choosing to wrap it instead of repainting
- Advertise. 3M auto wrapping is used by multiple businesses as means of effective outdoor advertising (can be used on single vehicles or for the whole fleet)
Why we choose to work with 3M vinyl car wrap films
Proved by experience
Here at Tinting Chicago, we have been testing the properties of a multitude of different vehicle wraps. After 12 years of continuous exploration, we have chosen only two to work with. And 3M is often the number one choice that we advise our customers. 3M is a market leader, an American company with great history, manufacturing advanced films since 1902.
Perfect for application
3M’s motto is “Science applied to life”, and it couldn’t be more true: every product that we use in our 3M car wrap services is the most technologically advanced of all. A distinctive feature of the brand is high-quality durable adhesive films with very long service life. Due to their elasticity, the 3M films ideally follow the curves of the car, hiding all of the existing damage to the original paintwork.
Technology in action
This is achievable thanks to a few groundbreaking technologies, invented by the brand. For example, in Controltac™ millions of small glass beads on the adhesive surface provide a unique feature that allows the film to be immaculately positioned on the car’s body during application. Comply™ technology is a duct system in the adhesive layer that helps to evacuate air for a quick, easy bubble-free application.
Why should you choose to wrap your car in a 3M film?
- An impressive palette of 100+ colors for unique car designs
- Bright, non-fading colors
- Many finishes — matte, gloss, satin, metallic
- Unique pearlescent, neon fluorescent, and even sparkling effects
- Progressive carbon fiber 1080 series for a head-turning look of your car
- Superior durability and strength. Films are damage- and scratch-resistant
- Innovative technology that guarantees easy installation and removal of 3M films
- Manufacturer’s 10-year guarantee for the quality of the films; Tinting Chicago’s 10-year warranty for the quality of the installation
7 types of finishes of 3M car wrap films:
The best-selling 3M vinyl wrap films in Tinting Chicago shops
Two of the brand’s best-sellers are 3M™ Wrap Film Series 2080 and 3M™ Wrap Film Series 1080. When it comes to color, the Chicagoans prefer black vinyl wrap.
Here are a few most popular 3M wrap colors among our customers:
- 3M 2080 Matte Black Metallic
- 3M 2080 Gloss Black
- 3M 2080 Satin Black
- 3M 2080 Black Carbon Fiber
- 3M 1080 Gloss Anthracite
- 3M 2080 Satin Flip Ghost Pearl
- 3M 1080 Gloss White Aluminum
- 3M 1080 M26 Matte Military Green
- 3M 1080 Gloss Blue Raspberry
- 3M 1080 Gloss Atomic Teal
Asked Questions See more
Yes, 3M vinyl films are very good. In fact, they are the most technologically advanced on the market. The 3M is one of the world leaders in manufacturing high-quality vinyl films used in car wrapping.
Typically, it takes 1-3 days for the whole sedan or an SUV to be wrapped in 3M films at Tinting Chicago shops.
You can do it in authorized tinting service shops, such as Tinting Chicago. Right now we have three convenient locations — 3621 N Harlem Ave, 2720 W Grand Ave, or 1402 N Rand Rd, Palatine. You are welcome to pop in and have a free consultation on your best car wrap options. Or dial 773-455-0467 and 312-212-0493 and speak to our 24/7 customer service if you have any questions.