Box Truck Wrap Design: Stand Out from Competitors
Are you seeking a cost-effective way to promote your business? Start with branding your transportation! “Advertising on wheels” is an excellent opportunity to showcase the products and services of any trade company. Various vehicle modifications and configurations can become the carriers of your brand message, including a box truck! Contact Tinting Chicago today at 773-455-0467 or 312-212-0493 and get a free quote.Other Vehicles
Advantages of a branded truck compared to other forms of advertising:
- Increased recognition and attracting a maximum number of potential customers.
- The square footage of the truck’s body allows for large-scale advertising, displaying everything necessary for brand recognition: company name, website address, contact information, links to social media, logo, product photos, and services.
- Presenting company brand products over an extended period and saving on other marketing methods.
Box truck graphics surpass other popular methods of exterior advertising and enable you to distinguish your products from competitors. Why not take advantage of the most budget-friendly offer for promoting your business right now? Order box truck logo design services and trailer wraps to join the world of revolutionary branding ideas for vehicles.
Box Truck Wraps & Graphics: What Are They and Why Do You Need Them?
Box trucks are used for transporting goods both within and beyond the city, which means that many regional residents will see bright images, contact information, and other advertising details. The business actively utilizes box truck designs to attract the attention of a broad audience and save money on advertising media.
Box truck advertising is the most budget-friendly and 100% effective advertising to promote your products and services. One of the key advantages of a box truck wrap is the application of information and images on all surfaces: three sides, the metal or tarpaulin body. This approach transforms your commercial vehicle into a bright advertising billboard for your company, guaranteeing name recognition.
Various box truck types are used as advertising media by many companies, including:
- Box trailer
- Enclosed trailer
- Box van
- Cube truck
- Cube van
- Straight truck
With Which Models of Branded Box Trucks Do We Work?
We provide design services (vehicle lettering, image application, etc.) for cars of such brands:
- 2.8L Duramax Diesel Box Truck
- Hino Box Truck
- Isuzu N-Series Box Truck
- Freightliner M2 106
- International RH Series
- Ford E-Series Cutaway
- 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- GMC Sierra 1500
- Chevrolet Express Cutaway
- Ford Transit Cutaway
Are you looking to order the service of box truck graphics near me? The Tinting Chicago team is ready to provide comprehensive branding for your corporate vehicle, from design development to completing a full truck wrap. We have the technical capabilities to design branding using vinyl truck graphics and effectively showcase the company brand.
Options for wrapping company vehicles with a metal body:
Full box truck wraps
- The vinyl wrap is applied to all vehicle elements: doors, hood, and trailer.
- Design elements are printed using wide-format printing technology and then laminated.
- The vinyl wrap can be applied to the front and side windows if permitted by the safety regulations in your state.
- Graphics cover the entire square footage of the side, regardless of the size of the PVC film.
- The larger the box truck dimensions, and therefore the larger the area of the vinyl wraps on the cargo vehicle, the bigger the cost of this service.
- The application of a new wrap takes 1 to 4 days.
- Dump truck decals are applied to the central elements of the truck: hood, doors, side parts.
- Delivery truck graphics allow using standard vinyl-based dump truck decals that are applied using plotter-cutting technology.
- The application of decals takes a few hours.
Despite the differences in the technologies used for box truck wrap, only high-quality materials are used, characterized by durability and significant strength. Vinyl film is better at preserving vehicle lettering and accompanying information, preventing fading when exposed to UV rays, than a paint job. This means that the full coverage wraps placed on the sides of vehicles will delight you and your customers for a longer time.
Our experts apply box truck wrap to the most vulnerable parts of the vehicle. If desired, vinyl wrap can be applied to the windows, mirrors, body, and doors to mask defects and protect the paintwork from the sun and mechanical damage. Moreover, you can choose the optimal implementation of an individual box truck wrap project at a lower cost.
Choose Your Fleet
Design & Branding For Vehicles
Custom Commercial Box Truck Wraps: How Professional Installation of Vinyl Wraps is Done
Depending on your goals, you can brand a single truck or your entire fleet. In any case, it makes sense to seek experts’ services to install truck graphics.
The Tinting Chicago team is ready to handle the entire process of preparing vinyl truck graphics—from developing a custom design project to the high-quality application of box truck decals. We will ensure that your moving billboard is presentable and resistant to external factors. What is needed for this?
Vinyl Wraps For Box Truck
Various brands of vinyl coatings are used for applying moving truck graphics. To make the selection of coatings straightforward, we offer our customers automotive vinyl for plotter cutting and print films with various characteristics and costs from brands like 3M and Avery Dennison. Our experts have confirmed through their own experience that these vinyl wraps, within their price category, meet quality and durability criteria.
In our range, you will find a wide selection of standard glossy colors and options for vinyl wraps, such as matte, shiny metallic, or carbon fiber. All PVC films are digitally printed to ensure excellent quality. A warranty is provided for material manufacturing defects, fading, cracking, and the detachment of the vinyl film during use for a period ranging from 3 to 10 years.
BOX Truck Graphic & Installation
To ensure the longevity of vinyl truck graphics, it’s essential to carry out truck wrap strictly according to the technology. Before placing vinyl stickers, the surfaces of the sides are cleaned and polished. All work is conducted in a dry, clean, and well-ventilated environment, maintaining the appropriate temperature.
When the truck wrap technology is adhered to, the film will adhere perfectly, won’t develop cracks, and will last much longer.
The process of applying the vinyl film to a cargo vehicle includes the following steps:
- Development of a design project: selection of logo placement, sizes, colors, fonts for inscriptions, etc.
- Prepare all necessary materials for wrapping, cleaning and polishing surfaces, and correcting defects.
- Contour or plotter cutting of graphic elements with subsequent application of vehicle wraps.
- Lamination – protection of applied elements and vinyl from external factors.
The entire process typically takes from 1 to 3 days to complete. We consider the unique requirements of each customer, so we carefully plan the workflow, taking into account project-specific characteristics.
How much does it cost to wrap a small box truck?
The cost of branding a truck depends on the service package (choice of materials, application sizes, and design features). The box truck full wrap cost will be cheaper for business owners than partial wraps of individual body elements.
How much does it cost to put a logo on a box truck?
Applying a logo costs more than box truck graphics cost for the entire vehicle, so it’s better to order a comprehensive branding package and take advantage of our free quote for design development.
Can I put my business logo on my truck?
Certainly, placing full wraps and a logo on the side of a commercial vehicle is an excellent marketing move for any company, providing name recognition, setting you apart from competitors, and attracting more consumers.
How long does it take to wrap a box truck?
We take into account business needs. A commercial vehicle is constantly in demand, so we aim to complete all work within 1-3 days.
Is it easier to wrap or paint a box truck?
Full box truck body wraps are much easier to carry out than the paint job. First, applying graphics has a lower cost than using paint materials. Second, PVC film can last up to 7-10 years. Third, it’s an excellent opportunity to showcase a brand’s products.