Specialty window films are manufactured to serve particular purposes — from preventing the bird strikes to blocking RF, from maintaining anti-fog properties to protecting your windows from graffiti.
Here at Tinting Chicago we offer our clients a wide variety of quality specialty films. Give us a call at 773-455-0467 or 312-212-0493 for more information and book your appointment today!
Types of specialty window films
Depending on their purpose, we have:
- Anti-fog films — these can be applied on shower glasses, mirrors, refrigerator doors, or any glass surfaces that are prone to fogging, and they prevent this from happening;
- Anti-graffiti films — they feature a protective coating that keeps vandalism away, and they are also more resistant in tough weather conditions, whether hot or cold;
- Bird safety films — their purpose is to prevent birds from hitting the windows, which can lead to the injury or even death of the feathered creature, as well as the damage of the window. They are either tinted to make the windows more visible, or they are anti-reflect to not create the illusion of an open space in which birds may want to fly;
- Rear projection films — these can be mounted on windows, storefronts, bars, clubs, show booths, and more, and then you will be able to project movies with great clarity and colors display;
- Writable window and wall films — these films are able to transform any smooth surface into a writable board that is also easy to remove. They can be applied on walls, windows, and even desks;
- One-way window films — they allow visibility from just one side, offering extra privacy during the day;
- Temporary window films — they can be used for temporary offices or events, but also for homes in case you want to test things first before committing to a permanent film;
- Decorative films — they come in a variety of colors and patterns, and they can make your home look much more interesting.
Where can I use a specialty window film?
Depending on the type, specialty films can be used in a wide variety of situations and spaces. Here are just a few suggestions:
- Home windows
- Glass stairway panels
- Internal glass walls
- Glass window panes
- Door panels
- Home offices
- And more
Frequently Asked Questions
Can specialty films be removed?
Sure, they can. Whether the film is broken or faded, you want to change the color or pattern, or you simply want to get back to the original design, these films can definitely be removed. Better get the help of an expert in order to not damage the glass or leave glue residue behind.
Can I apply a specialty window film myself?
Yes, you can, if you have the right experience. If not, you will need to have a lot of patience and be extra careful in order to apply the film perfectly. That’s why it’s best to get the help of a specialist.
Where can I get specialty window films in Chicago?
Our company is here to assist you with all of your tinting needs, whether for homes, offices, or vehicles. We have a wide variety of specialty films to choose from, from some of the top brands. You can find us at 3621 N Harlem Ave, 2720 W Grand Ave, and 1402 N Rand Rd Palatine, or call us at 773-455-0467, 773-714-8100, or 312-212-0493.
3621 N Harlem Ave, Chicago IL, 60634
2720 W Grand Ave Chicago, IL, 60612
|WEEK DAYS:||8:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|SATURDAY:||8:00 am – 3:00 pm|