Get the Ceramic Car Window Tint — The Most Advanced on the Market!
The ceramic tint is the most technologically advanced film on the market today. It is the strongest, the most durable, providing the ultimate UV, heat, and glare protection tint that costs more too. But each inch of it is worth every penny spent! Read on to find out more, or call at 773-455-0467 or 312-212-0493 to ask questions to our technicians, get an estimate, or book your appointment.Book appointment
What is a ceramic car tint?
Ceramic tints are the most technologically advanced on the market. Their surface is coated with microscopic ceramic particles, giving these films extra strength and the ultimate protective properties. Ceramic particles are non-metallic so they don’t conduct heat, fade over time or interfere with the transmission of phone signals, GPS, and Wi-Fi.
Ceramic tints reduce glare without the need for a very dark shade and make car windows more resistant to scratches and breakage. Ceramic films are usually referred to as the “gold standard of window tinting” and they are more pricey than the other kinds.
Whooping 99,9% protection from the UV rays
Ceramic window tints provide a whopping 99,9% protection from UV rays while also guarding the car’s interior from heating up without sacrificing visibility. These tints come in a variety of shades: if you don’t want to darken your car windows you can still get the same protection against heat and UV. The heat rejection level stands at over 75%. This plays a part in reducing fuel consumption because you use your AC much less!
The benefits of ceramic tint
- Provides 99% protection against UV rays. This reduces the risk of cancer and other health issues caused by exposure to the sun. Get optimal protection for yourself and your family!
- Doesn’t darken the windows. Ceramic tints come in different levels of darkness, and if you don’t want a darker atmosphere in your car, just choose a lighter shade.
- Durable. Top manufacturers offer a lifetime warranty on ceramic films: you only need to install it once and just forget about it.
- Never fades. Premium ceramic films will not fade with time and will not change color.
- Rejects up to 75% heat. Not only are you protected against dangerous UV rays, but you will also keep your car much cooler. This will decrease the need for air conditioning, thus reducing your fuel consumption during the summer. On the flip side, it will also prevent heat loss during the winter!
How much does it cost to get a ceramic tint?
The price for ceramic tinting depends on factors like:
- The type of car that you own (coupe/sedan is cheaper to tint than an SUV/wagon)
- The surface area that you want to tint (front windows, rear windows, windshield, sunroof, or the full car)
- The brand of the film.
To give you a rough idea, the price for tinting an entire car with ceramic film varies between $340 and $650. Our tints have a lifetime warranty so you can rest assured that this is an excellent investment in the long run.
The best brand of ceramic tints
Here at Tinting Chicago, we only use high-quality films from the world-renowned brand Rayno. These vinyl tints have a lifetime warranty for peeling, bubbling, or fading (scratches and regular wear and tear are not covered).
Ceramic car window tinting in Chicago
Tinting Chicago is here to assist if you decided to go for the best film in the industry — a ceramic window tint. We have been in the business since 2009 and have a team of more than 15 experts that are ready to answer all your questions and provide a free estimate. Just dial 773-455-0467 or 312-212-0493! Want to speak to them in person? Pop into one of our shops at 3621 N Harlem Ave., 2720 W Grand Ave. in Chicago, or at 1402 N Rand Rd in Palatine.