White Window Film: Get the Ultimate Privacy & Create Beautiful Space
White window films are beautiful. Not blocking the natural light inside of your home, they will provide the ultimate privacy for you and your family. Your furniture colors wouldn’t fade, the plants would strive — and nothing will be on the way to your next Netflix adventures! Want to know more? Call us at 773-455-0467 or 312-212-0493 for a free consultation, a quote, or to book your installation appointment!
Where can white films be installed to?
Beautiful white films can be installed on any windows and glass doors — both inside and outside of your house:
- Front door
- Interior doors
- Decorative walls
- Bathroom windows
- Shower doors
- Bedroom’s glass doors
- Home office
- As decals for stained glass window patterns
White window films filter light, make it softer and provide up to 99% of the UV blockage.
8 benefits of white films for your home
- Help to create a unique home design
- Reject up to 99% of harmful UV rays
- Do not block the natural light
- Create privacy in the living spaces
- Prevent birds strikes to the windows
- Great solar heat protection
- Provide glare reduction
- Come in different levels of VLT (Visual Light transmission)
Best brands on the market
Tinting Chicago specialists have been testing dozens of films and eventually have chosen the best window film brands for your home. 3M, SOLYX, and Suntek are our top choices in different price categories. These decorative window films provide the ultimate levels of privacy, UV rays, and heat protection. Plus, they are super durable and scratch-resistant.
One of the best white tints that we offer to house owners is 3M™ White Matte Translucent Film. This window film provides subtle privacy and enhances the beauty of the environment.
2 pro ideas for white window films in your home
- Matte whiteout window film is a great solution for privacy creation. But if you want to add a touch of design to your windows or glass front doors, check out frosted white films, or films with the textured glass effect. They look very unusual and cool. Frosted films are our customer’s all-time favorites.
- White vinyl film is absolutely perfect on the decorative walls — both inside and outside of your house. Beautifully diluting the natural light, it can become a beautiful accent in one of your living spaces, also acting like a great separation wall.
Always choose the professional installation of your white window films. Just dial 773-455-0467 or 312-212-0493 and we will give you a free estimate and share our ideas!
Asked Questions See more
For quality film installation, it is better to ask for professional help. This job requires special equipment, which allows a perfect bubble, wrinkle, and dust-free installation. Moreover, services like Tinting Chicago provide up to lifetime warranties, so you can be sure that your windows will look good for 10-15 years.
If you decide to increase privacy, create a cool atmosphere and give your home a unique style, tinting is the most optimal solution of all. It also enhances the windows’ strength and helps to reduce the energy bills.
The price for white window tinting at Tinting Chicago starts from 7 per sq. ft. The final price depends on the shape and size of the windows. You can read some customer reviews and get a free estimate right now, just give us a call. Our phone numbers are 773-455-0467 and 312-212-0493, feel free to ask any questions.