Install Heat Reflective Window Tint & Make Your Home Really Cool
This heat reflective film offers the most effective level of heat reduction on the market. It blocks all the unwanted effects of solar energy, including harmful UV rays, radiation, and glare. The result? Your comfort level significantly increases all year round due to a significantly cooler interior, especially during the warm summer months. Your kids can play right by the windows, and you can watch television or play computer games, work, relax — enjoy your home to the fullest!Book appointment
What is a heat reflective window tint?
A heat reflective window tint is a special kind of film that provides an optimal level of heat blockage from the sun, protecting the interior from harmful UV rays, radiation, and glare. Its mirror-like coating prevents unwanted attention from the outside, giving your home an increased level of privacy. These tints can be installed on your windows, doors, or any other glass surfaces.
Like with any other window film, you should always choose one produced by a reliable manufacturer to get the most effective results. An unknown product might not have up to 99% UV rays blockage, up to 79% protection from the sun’s heat, and up to 80% of glare as reputable brands do.
Where to apply a heat control window film?
- Any space with large or panoramic windows
- Well-insulated house with normal (or even smaller) windows
- Kitchen, living room, bedrooms, children’s rooms, bathrooms
- Exterior doors (the front door)
- Patio walls
- Gazebo walls
- Attic windows
- Garage windows
Why install a heat control window film?
Because it is affordable, easy to install and remove, and very effective! It is also a good alternative to expensive shutters or real heat reduction glass (aka solar control glass)!
Here at Tinting Chicago, we offer our clients only the best heat-blocking window films by top manufacturers. By installing them you can literally make your home cool and increase its energy efficiency (lower AC and heating costs).
At the same time, natural light comes in unobscured creating a lovely atmosphere inside. This one-way window film also creates an increased level of daytime privacy thanks to its mirror-like outside surface. It is impossible to peek inside your house during the day! Nighttime privacy unfortunately is not as high: when it gets dark outside the film becomes transparent.
Sound appealing? Give us a call at 773-455-0467 or 312-212-0493 and book your installation session!
5 benefits of a heat control window film installation
- Conquering the harmful effects of solar energy: The right window film will provide a good level of heat rejection, glare reduction, and solar radiation blockage. You don’t need double pane glass or triple pane windows — just add this tint to the glass surfaces of the main spaces in your house!
- Home improvement: The installation of a heat control film plays a great role in the creation of energy-efficient homes. By controlling how much heat is entering your premises, you stay cool even when the summer sun is at its peak. If your house is properly insulated and built with good materials, a film backing is super smart: you will be surprised to see how much you can save on your energy bills!
- Windows and glass surface protection: Installation of a window film adds a protective layer to any glass surface. These tints aren’t only blocking heat: they prevent damage to your windows and keep them from shattering, holding the glass together in case of breakage. This film has a scratch-resistant coating that prolongs the lifespan of your windows.
- Creation of daytime privacy: As previously mentioned, when the sun’s rays hit your windows this window film acts as a mirror, reflecting them from its surface. At the same time, it doesn’t prevent natural light from entering your house. This offers protection from the heat and increases the level of comfort in your home.
- Much cheaper than solar control glass: This might be one of the main benefits of heat control window film installation. Window films are adhesive, easy to install, and easy to remove. If you feel like you would like this upgrade, it can be done in a matter of one working day! Installation of solar control glasses costs many times more, requires serious planning, and sometimes even remodeling your house.
Asked Questions See more
Yes, it does. A high-quality heat reflective film blocks up to 78% of solar heat entering through the windows. This is the number, guaranteed by the top manufacturer that we work with — a reliable 3M brand. At the same time, up to 99% of harmful UV rays are going to be blocked, and up to 80% of glare.
Yes, it does! It created a protective shield on the top of any glass surface that it’s applied to. It effectively blocks UV rays, heat, radiation, and reduces glare. By this simple act of tint application, you get a significantly cooler space, reduce your energy bills and significantly increase the level of your home comfort.
Even the best window film has to be installed by the professionals. It doesn’t matter if it is adhesive, non-adhesive, or a stating cling: the tint has to be applied impeccably, without wrinkles, bubbles, and any dirt, dust, and moisture caught between its surface and the glass. Only in this case a window film can retain its protective properties and serve its warranty period.
Here at Tinting Chicago, we have all the required equipment for a professional film installation. We make sure that the space is spotless clean during the process of application: we use special chemical solutions for that. After the film is installed, the maintenance is super easy, you just have to wash them without any abrasives, using soapy water. Give us a call today for a free on-site estimate at 773-455-0467 or 312-212-0493.