Camouflage Vinyl Wrap: Get the Fanciest Finish For Your Vehicle!
The only really cool thing the war brought to our world is… camouflage. And it looks amazing on cars! Here at Tinting Chicago, we have a choice of different options of camo car wrapping, only in high-quality vinyl films. Call us today at 773-455-0467 or 312-212-0493 to discuss your camo project with our pros and to book your appointment.
So, what is so special about car vinyl wrap camouflage?
The camo effect on cars works in a kind of an opposite way from its original mission. Initially, it served the troops in the ambush, helping them to be invisible by merging with the surrounding environments. But nowadays the camouflage vinyl wrap serves a different purpose: vividly and tastefully colorized cars attract attention and stand out from the crowd. By the way, any vehicle can be wrapped in camo: a sedan, an SUV, a motorcycle, a helicopter, and even a train!
Here at Tinting Chicago, we have a wide variety of camo patterns and colors to help you create an authentic style and get a great (bubble free!) professional finish to your vehicle. Using camo vinyl wraps is one of the best ways not only of personalizing your car, but adding extra protection to it.
It makes total sense that some of our customers, aiming for camouflage patterned vinyl car wraps, would eventually want to take them down. And it’s not a problem — we can also unwrap your vehicle without damaging the original paint.
Camouflage vinyl wrap film: top 3 favorite patterns of our clients
- Classic military green+brown+beige
- Vivid blue-black
- Snow camo black+white+gray
Besides these all-time favorites we offer other camo style patterns with matte and other finishes:
- Arctic snow camo
- Desert camouflage
- Digital camouflage
- Mossy oak
6 advantages of camo vinyl film
- Easy and affordable way to personalise your vehicle
- Possibility to change the style whenever you want. We can wrap your car in snow camouflage vinyl in winter and change it to woodland camouflage in summer
- Self-adhesive vinyl wrap can be easily taken down whenever needed, without the damage of the original paint
- Camouflage patterned vinyl car wraps can be also used in decorating your car’s interior: dashboard, handles, etc.
- Usage of camo vinyl wraps — is one of the best ways to protect your vehicle. Vinyl film gives its surface extra durability and provides strong UV protection: it won’t fade in 5 years, that is our warranty
- Professional service of Tinting Chicago guarantees high quality of works with camouflage vinyl wrap: smooth finish, lack of bubbles, coverage of existing defects etc.
Camo vinyl wrap VS camo paint
|Camouflage car vinyl wrap||Camo paintwork|
|Removability||Removable||Permanent, but can be repainted|
|Protection||High level of durability, provides secure and safe protection against rocks, dirt, scratches and oils||Does not resist damages|
|Pricing for the whole car||High-quality vinyl film car wrapping costs about $2,500-$5,000||High quality paintwork ranges from $1,000 to $5,000|
|Special maintenance||Needs careful cleaning. Avoid automatic car washes||Needs cleaning and waxing. Avoid automatic car washes|
|Lifespan||Up to 10 years||Up to 10 years or more with gentle washing and waxing|
|Installation time (full car)||2 days||Needs a few layers of paint, so it can take up to 7-15 days|
|UV protection||Yes, 2 years manufacturer warranty for fading||No|
|Customization||A wide choice of colors and effects, e.g. digital camo or mossy oak, which are hard to replicate by conventional paints||Limited range of colors and effects in comparison to vehicle wrap|
How to take care of camo vehicle wrap?
- Try to keep the camo wrapping film as clean as you can.
It is better to take down even small amounts of dust and dirt with a microfiber sponge
- No matter how colorful your car wrap is, it is better to wash it at least once a week.
We recommend a hand wash using mild detergents. Be sure to remove the water with a microfiber and a squeegee
- Test any new cleaner in advance.
When you shift to another cleaning agent, be sure to test it on a tiny part of the wrap. If it shows no signs of damage, go on with the wash
- It is always better to dry out the surface with a microfiber than expose it to powerful air dryers
- Remove active substances from the wrap as quickly as possible.
Do not let oil stains or other active agents stay long on your wrapping
- Avoid automatic car washes. Normally, automatic car washes deploy bristles and high pressure water sprinkles, which can be not so good for your wrapping film.
Tinting Chicago only offers the PVC from the world renowned brands and manufacturers: you can be sure you get a top quality camo vinyl wrap with high performance features. We use air-release technology to avoid air bubbles and do meticulous check-ups to make sure the surface is perfect.
We hope our tips will help you make the right choice of your car styling. If you have any questions, be free to contact our 24/7 customer support service. Or, if you prefer offline communication, you are always welcome to visit our shops in Chicago and meet the team of Tinting Chicago in person. Let’s make the world brighter together!