Gradient Window Film Installation for Your Chicago Home
Gradient window film is a special kind of decorative tint that you can install on your home windows. The color, pattern, or opacity changes gradually, allowing you to merge different designs creating a unique visual effect. Call Tinting Chicago at 773-455-0467 or 312-212-0493 for a free estimate or to book your appointment today.Book appointment
The benefits of decorative window films
With a gradient window film you can:
- Improve design — create unique patterns, express yourself and improve the look of a room to create a special mood;
- Add privacy — cover a window or glass surface fully or partially, depending on your needs;
- Add a unique look — create the appearance of textured or etched glass without having to replace the actual glass. All films can be customized to any width or height to fit any home or office surface;
- Filter the light — with the help of a gradient window film, you can soften direct sunlight that might be too bright, creating a more pleasant and eye-friendly environment;
- Upgrade the interior fast — decorative window film is easy to apply and remove, which means that you can quickly change up the look of a room anytime you’d like.
Types of gradient window film
- Films with graduating opacity
- Films with graduating color
- Films with graduating patterns
- Mixed films
Asked Questions See more
No one can precisely name the best brand in the world, but based on our own experience and customer feedback, these brands are among the best: 3M, Solyx, and Suntek. All of them are available in our offer.
Our company is here to assist you with all of your tinting needs, whether they are for home, offices, or cars. We have a multitude of models to choose from, with various patterns, colors, and light transmission levels. An expert will come to your place and do everything for you. You can find us at 3621 N Harlem Ave and 2720 W Grand Ave, or call us at 773-455-0467 or 312-212-0493.
This depends on the pattern, the color, the opacity, and the light transmission level. You may get a film where you can’t see through the lower side but you can see through the upper one (or the other way around).