One of the biggest benefits of window tinting is privacy. If this is your primary consideration, you should consider installing high-quality mirror window tint. This tinting will grant maximum daytime privacy without making the inside of your car too dark.
The key benefits of the mirror window film
- Efficient glare reduction. This is especially important for car owners who install this film. The glare from sunlight and headlights often causes accidents. This film will reduce this risk significantly.
- Stylish look. Mirrored tints will give any window a rather distinctive and elegant appearance. However, some people see this factor as a disadvantage instead of a benefit because they don’t like the shiny look.
- Heat control. Like any other high-quality window tinting film, mirror tint will block out the heat from the outside and make the AC system more efficient.
- UV protection. Protection from harmful ultraviolet rays is essential for tinting your windows. Premium-quality mirror car window tint can block up to 99% of UV radiation, thereby protecting your health.
- Upholstery fading prevention. Mirror car tint deflects sunlight. Therefore, it can protect your upholstery from fading when you park your vehicle outdoors. This will help you save money in the long run because the top condition of the car’s interior will increase its price if you decide to sell it.
- Increased safety. A glass covered with a film of any kind isn’t easy to break. Therefore, tinting your car windows helps protect the passengers’ health in case of an accident. Tinting film will keep the shards together and reduce the risk of injury.
Colors of mirror tints
Mirror window film is available in many colors, so you can express your personality when shopping for it. Check out the catalogs of different manufacturers to discover the shades you can choose from. If you can’t find the perfect option, you can contact our experienced technicians, and we’ll help you find exactly what you need.
Mirror window film’s privacy: an important factor
The important thing you need to know about mirror window tint is that it provides maximum privacy only under certain light conditions. Its mirror effect is created by the reflected light from the outside. Therefore, the darker your surroundings are, the less efficient it will become. In addition, the vast majority of these films become completely transparent when you turn on the light on the inside. If privacy is your main concern, you must look for a film designed to counteract these disadvantages.
3 things to consider when choosing a mirror car tint
- The tinting laws of your state. This is the most important consideration you need to take into account as it’s illegal to make your windows too dark. Choosing the shade that doesn’t comply with the laws of your state will result in fines, at the very least. Therefore, you will not only waste money on tinting, but you will also have to pay the fine and get the tinting removed.
- The color of your car. Many people get so excited about mirror window tinting that they forget to consider how exactly the film they choose will look on their particular vehicle. Don’t make this mistake, and consider the colors carefully, as replacing the tint will be costly.
- The cost of the service. You can get the film installed by professionals or try to do this on your own. The former option is more expensive, but it’s the best choice for mirror car tint. Even the slightest mistake will result in a permanent imperfection with this kind of film, so hiring a specialist is a wise investment. Our company will help you choose the best mirror film for your vehicle and install it perfectly so that your windows look truly stunning.
Contact our 24/7/365 customer support at 773-455-0467 or 312-212-0493 if you have questions about the mirror car window film installation.